Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PvE rogue wants to join [DECLINED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Koulis

PvE rogue wants to join [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: PvE rogue wants to join [DECLINED]   PvE rogue wants to join [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 5:01 am

Ingame Name:Koulis
Armory Link

1. Endgame raiding is a big part of my daily life these days and it has a high priority next to other leisure activities.
-Yes

2. I have atleast 85% raidattendence but preferably more.
-Yes

3. I have full knowledge of my class and my position in the raid setup. I also know the other classes responsabilities, so that I can help them (instead of being a burden) whenever I can.
-Yes

4. I always read about my class and try to improve my playing it.
-Yes

5. I have mostly PvE gear.
-I got full PvE gear

6. I have the PvE-best enchants/gems to maximize my performance in raids, even though I know I can acquire a better item next day and I will have to resocket/re enchant it yet again.
-Yes

7. I have a raw PVE-specc, and if the guild asks for it i dont complain if i need to respecc for an encounter.
-Yes

8. I know that raiding is all about team work and I have no problem in following and understanding and doing what the officers and raidleaders tell me to do.
-Yes

9. Taking down new bosses, getting the thrill of the first kill is what is fun and challenging about the game, not the farming activity for free epics.
-Yes

10. I am social and friendly, I interact with my guild mates, I like to share information withthem and help anytime I can
-Yes

11. I treat ppl with respect.
-Yes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PvE rogue wants to join [DECLINED]   PvE rogue wants to join [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:45 am

Declined, full on rogues at the moment,

good luck finding a guild
Back to top Go down
https://hcegaming.forumotion.net
Koulis

PostSubject: Re: PvE rogue wants to join [DECLINED]   PvE rogue wants to join [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:12 am

ok Crying or Very sad anyway gl in your rads
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvE rogue wants to join [DECLINED]   PvE rogue wants to join [DECLINED] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvE rogue wants to join [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1