Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Enhancement shaman application. [DECLINED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Superbab

Enhancement shaman application. [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Enhancement shaman application. [DECLINED]   Enhancement shaman application. [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:25 pm

Character name: Superbaby
Armory:

Hello, my name is Alex, i am 20 years old and i am from Bulgaria.My main now days is a draenei shaman named Superbaby.My current profesions are engineering and mining.

I recently changed talants from elemental,us elemental shaman i made it up to MH and BT with the guild TAMG(tauren ate my grandma).I got very bored from elemental spec and wanted to change my talants to enhancement.So i did.My equipment curently is s2,brutal parts,guardian and engineering googles, with venirs us weapons.My gear is entirely pvp since that was the fastest way to change gear from elemental.But if i have the chance to raid alot i do believe that i will complete my gear fast and not be a burden to the guild.All the gear is enchanted and socked with PVE staff so it will work until i change it.
My "history" in wow is quite ....well,curently i am raidleader of small guild named HellRaisers,farming kara and other low gear instances.My expireance us shaman is trackable back to 2004 when i started us tauren shaman on the realm Shadow Moon,after that i transfered into Magtheridon.I have expireance all the way to BT us resto shaman and us resto druid,i use to be Curandera a resto/tank druid on Burning Legion.Cuz of some rlf issues i had to stop the game for a year ,but now i am all dedicated into having fun playing WoW.I am back with the shaman Superbaby and dedicated into raiding.

Pre TBC i have expireance all the way to Nax,so i am expireanced raider.I know all the tactics for all the classes in the game in any instance.I read about shamans all the time.Enhancement shaman is my patien now ,and i dont plan to change it ever.My current talants are 16/45,for more dps with shocks.I can twist totems with out loosing my dps and mroe important without going OOM.

I know that my gear is not good ,but i have the expereance and the skills not be burden to the guild raids.If you are interested into more information about me please contact me ingame.

Best regards Superbaby
xxx
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Enhancement shaman application. [DECLINED] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enhancement shaman application. [DECLINED]   Enhancement shaman application. [DECLINED] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:34 pm

I will give you an answer tomorrow, and for getting better pve gear you can also farm badges
Back to top Go down
https://hcegaming.forumotion.net

Enhancement shaman application. [DECLINED]
Page 1 of 1